what shall we do with our jam today...
It has been suggested that we offer up some of our ideas for ways we like to use our jams and marmalades besides the obvious...toast, scones, spoon, well you get the idea...So we are offering up some little recipes to inspire you. If you have a favorite way you like to use our jams and marmalades, please shoot us an email and we will post your suggestions too. Check back often to see what's new...or check in at the blog (coming soon).
- Make a spinach salad, adding sliced strawberries, goat cheese, roasted pecans and dressed with a simple vinaigrette - the twist - add a couple tablespoons of Strawberry Balsamic Jam to your vinaigrette - delicious!
- Add a teaspoon of Honey Meyer Lemon Marmalade to your tea...
- A quick and easy appetizer - flatbread crackers topped with goat cheese and a dollop of Chili Orange Marmalade
- Bacon Marmalade in a grilled cheese sandwich, or on top of an omelet add some bacony goodness to these favorites.
- Tomato Jam with your eggs, however you like to serve them is a definite crowd pleaser.